Free from

This nail polish is free from:

  • Formaldehyde: A known human carcinogen, and can cause cancer.
  • Formaldehyde resin: Derived from formaldehyde. It’s not as toxic or harmful, but can still be an allergen.
  • Toluene: A liquid solvent used as a nail polish thinner. It can make you feel dizzy & sick. It is also a skin irritant and may cause liver damage as well as foetal development damage to unborn babies. This chemical is derived from petroleum.
  • DBP: A commonly used plasticiser that has been linked to cancer.
  • Camphor: A poison, plasticiser, and rust repellent. This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, it prevents them from receiving essential natural vitamins from sunlight and oxygen.
  • Xylene: An aromatic hydrocarbon widely used as a solvent.
  • Ethyl tosylamide: Serves as a plasticizer and film-former in nail polish.
  • Triphenyl phosphate: A flame retardant and plasticizer. An increasing number of studies have linked exposure to Triphenyl phosphate with reproductive and developmental toxicity, neurotoxicity, metabolic disruption, endocrine effects, and genotoxicity.
  • Parabens: A type of preservative used to prolong shelf life in many health and beauty products. They have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues.